- What is the Minimum calendar day for scheduled order?
- Order have to be placed at least 3 days in advance.
- What is the order cut-off time of the day?
- Can I do self-collection?
- Self-collection option is not available at the moment.
- Up to how many days in advance can I place an order?
- You can order in advance up to 45 days in advance. However, some selected items may not be available or discontinued after a certain period. We will contact you should the sistuation arise and offer an alternatives of similar value.
- I cannot select the delivery time that I want to choose.
- There is a lmited slot for each delivery slot. Please select the next closest delivery slot of your desired delivery time.
- Can I make delivery date/time changes to my confirmed orders?
- Change request need to be made and acknowledged at least 3 days before the original delivery date.
- Changes are subject to approval. Please write to [email protected]
- How much is your delivery fee?
- We offer island-wide delivery and delivery fee may differ depending on your delivery locations. Surcharge may apply for deliveries during peak season. Standard delivery rate starts from $20. For more information
- What are your delivery hours?
- Our delivery hours stars as early as 9am and finishes at 7pm.
- Do you deliver on Public holidays?
- Yes, we are happy to serve you every day including public holidays, rain or shine!
- How long can I keep the food?
- Our foods are best consumed within 4 hours from the time of delivery. Please do not store the food in hot area (e.g. in a hot car) or in any area with direct sunlight.
- All cake products are best consumed chilled.
- Whole Cake serving portion
- Whole cake serves from 8 to 12 pax.
- However, the information provided is an estimated guide. The number of slices may vary depending on desired portion size and/or the way cake is served and consumed
- Can I request a customization (e.g. Remove nuts from salad or lettering on cake)
- Unfortunately, Paris Bagutte catering does not allow customization on any of the food products
- What happens if the product I ordered is not available close to the fulfillment date?
- You may choose to switch the unavailable product to a similar product or receive a refund for the unavailable item.
- Do you have any vegetarian options?
- While we do not have a full vegetarian offering, there are vegetarian options included in some of sandwich boxes.
- Are you Halal certified?
- Paris Baguette is not Halal-certified.
- Do you provide alcoholic beverages?
- We do not serve any alcoholic drinks.
- How to place a bulk order (order value more than $800) or corporate order (where you need recurring order in special terms)
- Please drop us an email at [email protected] with the following information. We will get back to you within 5 working days.
- Company Name
- Contact Person
- Contact Person Title
- Billing Address
- Preferred Delivery Time
- Product Selected or Budget (if any)
- Are culteries provided with my order?
- Cutleries are not provided but you may purchase a set of cutleries (fork, plate and napkins) for 50 pax.
- When would my order be confirmed?
- Your order will automatically be confirmed when you place an order with payment. Within 12 hour you will receive a confirmation email .
- Can I make item changed to the confirmed orders?
- Can I make an order cancellation?
- Cancellations are subject to approval.
- 100% Refund for orders cancelled 7 days before the fulfilment date.
- 50% Refund for orders cancelled 5 days before the fulfilment date.
- No Refund for orders cancelled less than 3 days before the fulfilment date.
- If my order is cancelled, when will I receive my refund?
- Refund will take 5-10 working days to process.
- My question is not addressed in this FAQ.
Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer: The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
The client may place an order on the website. The process for placing an order is as following:
- Choose your products and add them to cart
- Validate the contents of the cart
- Provide information regarding the client personal details
- Indicate pick up dates and time
- Indicate remarks as well as preferred payment method
- Accept the GTC
- Confirm the order
- Validate payment The client is able to see the different stages of the order details and the total price and may correct any errors before confirming his/her order, thereby expressing his/her acceptance. Payment for the price of the products makes the order final and no amendment of the order may be entertained by or taken into consideration by the vendor thereafter. Conclusion of the contract is only effective after confirmation of the order by the vendor. The vendor confirms the order by sending an email to the email address provided by the client.The vendor reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order from a client with whom there is a dispute concerning payment of a previous order or who, in the vendor’s opinion, presents any form of risk.Any information given by the client remains his/her sole responsibility and any anomalies generated by him/her may not be borne by the vendor nor shall the vendor be liable for any loss or damage occasioned thereby, in the event that it becomes impossible to carry out the order and achieve a successful outcome.
PAYMENT (SECURE TRANSACTIONS) Online payment is made exclusively by payment gateway paypal. The client accepts that his/her account is debited for the total amount due at the time of the order. Bank cards accepted for online payment are those used by cardholders within the European Union zone, such as Carte bleue, Visa, Vpay, Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express.Depending on the type of card, the client enters his/her card number, its expiry date and security code (composed of the three figures shown on the back of the bank card), then validates this data, or has the possibility of returning to the previous page.Payments made online by bank cards shall be carried out by way of the secured payment system of LCL bank. The request for payment is made in real time via the secured payment system of LCL bank - the bank ensures that it is a valid bank card (if no error is registered on entering the code and the card has not been stopped) and confirms registration of payment by delivering a transaction number or advises that the transaction has been refused (as the case may be).After payment has been validated by the banking organisation, the order is accepted by the vendor who confirms acceptance of the order to the client by email.The client undertakes to personally use the bank card of which he/she is the registered holder. In the event of fraudulent use, the vendor cannot be held liable. In the absence of payment by the bank, or a refusal by the banking centres to make payment, the order shall be automatically cancelled and the client informed by email.The products remain the property of the vendor until it receives full payment of the price.
EXCHANGE POLICY: REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS No refunds, exchange, cancellations or amendments is applicable once payment is processed and completed online.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS The vendor reserves the right to change the product range at any time and from time to time. Certain offers may have a restricted period of validity that will be indicated for each product or product range.The vendor undertakes to honour orders received on the website only within the limits of available stocks. In rare cases, a product that is shown as available on the website may become unavailable after definite registration of the order.In the event that one or several products ordered become(s) unavailable within the time period indicated, the vendor undertakes to inform the client of this fact as quickly as possible by email.The order shall be automatically cancelled and the client is reimbursed within 30 days at the latest following full settlement of the amount paid, except where the client expressly wishes to switch his/her order to a substitute product advised by the vendor.The client agrees and acknowledges that no penalty shall be applied for such cancellations and that subject to the above, receipt of reimbursement of the amount paid by the client shall be conclusive, and the client waives all rights to claim any penalty or other costs from the vendor.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Any texts, remarks, structures, illustrations and images reproduced on the website are controlled and regulated by copyright as well as by intellectual property throughout the whole world. Any reproduction of the website, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior agreement.
PROHIBITION OF SALES OUTSIDE THE NETWORK The products are intended to be sold exclusively through our distribution networks. It is therefore strictly prohibited to buy products for resale purposes outside of our networks, in particular, through websites. Over and above an infringement of our brands and the integrity of our products, such acts may involve the legal and criminal liability of their perpetrators, where appropriate.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.